Sunday, April 13, 2014

Open House Today in McLean Hamlet from 1-4

This lovely home is up for sale:

The address is : 8021 Agin Court McLean Va 22102

The list price is $978,900

This home features 4 bedrooms with 3 full bathrooms and a two car garage around back.  The garage is an add on, with a family room up above.  This spacious home has been updated inside, with new windows, a vinyl wrap on the outside, updated bathrooms and kitchen.  8021 Agin Court is located in the sought after McLean Hamlet neighborhood.  


Another gorgeous day is upon us, I had time to update the flower arrangement posted yesterday.


Here is a close up view, I added in yellow daffodils and forsythia...



and a few pieces of my fave ironstone:)

I appreciate you stopping by the Silver Lyne.  If you would like to buy or sell a home, call me at your earliest convenience.  I will treat your transaction as if it were my own.

Thank you,

Carla Brooks
703-577-4960
brkslong@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment